What is innovation? When do we achieve it? How do we know we've innovated? These are not easy questions to answer. However, one the one fact that does remain, without innovation companies die. This blog forces me to constantly be doing research, and learning new ideas. Does that represent innovation in my field of knowledge management? The answer obviously lies with how I apply the data and information I learn. With these thoughts I now leave you with:
- Seattle Innovation Forum (sponsored by the University of Washington)
- Forum webcasts from UWTV (free)
- Boeing: Enterprise-wide Innovator
- Creating New Billion Dollar IT-based Business in the 21st Century
- e-Types: Innovation Strategy in a Design Firm
- IT Innovation: Investments, Process, and Results
- Organizational Dilemma of Stewards and Creators
- What Are The Key Dimensions and Issues of Team Level Innovation?
Finally, if watching webcasts does not work well for you ... go back to my posting on innovation podcasts.