How do you define the majority of learning that takes place in your organization? Is it all traditional? Do you feel that experimenting means trying eLearning? If most of your answers are "yes", you need to invest six minutes and watch my Learning is Flat webcast.
- Learning is Flat / Learning 2.0 Webcast
(may take a moment to load)
Before progressing further, let me thank Amar Dhaliwal and Ben Willis, both of whom are from Saba Software, Inc. They gave me permission to build upon their original presentation.
For my historical readers, hopefully you've figured out that this presentation echoes the theme of my blog: "Technical Knowledge Management Online Resources" as it relates to flattened learning. For instance from my eContent Blog:
... and of course ...
- Cyrus the Cat vs. the Lego Synchro Drive Robot
- 19,956 views as of 8/22/07
- Makes sense if you've viewed this post's webcast!
- Technical Demo of the Synchro Drive Robot
In closing, here are links to SABA's original presentation via CLO Events: